Tuesday, August 26, 2008

If It's Not One Thing, It's Another....

Hello lonely misunderstanding blog and it's peeps. So I kinda got the storage gigabyte issue fixed and then a nasty virus overtook our computer's operating system. It was a long battle, but me thinks we have the villian on the run, but it has left a few germs behind. I was afraid of downloading anything more(like awesome pictures) on the off chance I would end up losing them or they catch a similiar illnesses.
I can no longer live with this fear and loathing of the technological beast. I will take a leap of faith that not all will be lost, and download my camera's precious images. Stayed tuned for soon there will be blogging of more Alaska wildlife (moose, otters and whales) from a recent fishing trip and the lake we briefly had in our backyard and a few more little tidbits.
Thank you for your continued patience.

T

No comments: