Sunday, March 15, 2009

FINALLY???

Mt Redoubt had recently been downgraded to code Yellow. Then today starts showing off heavy steam and a little ash. I'm really not happy about this now. With Jerry due back in 2 days, if she blows between now and Tuesday, all flights will be grounded. Nothing taking off and nothing allowed to land. Please pray she holds off for a bit longer.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

I Moose Alaska said...

Your pics are prettier than mine...I took mine around 3 PM or so...not such a pretty sky. I was right on the Inlet tho...very cool to watch!